Project Management Team
David Matteucci Phoenix Medics, Owner/Operator
28 years in The Emergency Services and 5 years the owner of Phoenix; a Medical Services Provider primarily in Oil and Gas.
- 19 years – Paramedic – BC Ambulance
- 12 years as an industrial medic. Cominco Ltd, Celgar Pulp Mill
- 12 year – Career Fire Chief, Assistant to the Fire
Commissioner of B.C and City Management Team
- 16 years – Firefighter/Paramedic
- Emergency Service Coordinator for the Regional District
of Okanagan Similkameen.
- Completed a certificate in Emergency Management from
the Justice Institute of B.C.
- In the emergency services I have been involved with: Training, created and managed programs, was a Structural Protection Specialist for Interface fires, did fire investigations and fire inspections. Was a volunteer and career firefighter in residential, industrial and forestry, responded to hazardous materials calls and rescues (High and low angel, highway, structural)
- Some people might say I have AADD (adult attention deficit disorder) but when you do what you love, you just cant get enough of it.
- I also owned Coffee talk in Dawson Creek B.C. a community
paper, apprenticed as an electrician and installed
Phoenix Emergency Management Inc.
- October 2007 – Present (5 years 1 month)Dawson Creek BC
- Phoenix Emergency Management Inc, provides ON SITE INDUSTRIAL MEDICAL SERVICES
- First Aid Attendants, Emergency Medical Responders, Paramedics, Advanced Life Support Paramedics and Remote Nurses.
- Phoenix also provides EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- raining and on site emergency events support.
- Phoenix has operated for 5 years focusing primarily on the Oil and Gas industry and has worked with Encana, Huron, Murphy, Patch Point and other companies.
Phoenix utilizes’ field managers to assist with a number of general supervision duties, including training of medics and site visits to ensure quality service.
Phoenix utilizes the BC Emergency Management principals allowing it to expand the staff positions within the company as required during bus times and scale back as required.
Phoenix’s medics are hand picked experienced, mature individuals with multiple patient contacts in emergency situations. They are professionals that exude confidence.
Phoenix provides all levels of emergency service from basic life support (BLS) to advanced life support (ALS)
2MedicsGo to Medic Page
Want to join us?
Would you like to start a rewarding new career helping people? Click the big orange button.