Project Management Team
David Matteucci Owner Phoenix Emergency Management Inc
35 years in the Emergency Services
1983 – 2008. 25 Years Municipal/Industrial Fire Service
1984 – 2003. 19 Years Paramedic B.C. Ambulance Service
2008 – Present. Owner of Phoenix~
- 19 years – Paramedic – BC Ambulance
- 12 Industrial medic, Led Zinc Smelter, Pulp Mill, Oil & Gas.
25 years Career and Volunteer Firefighter
- Career Fire Chief
- Assistant to the Fire Commissioner of B.C
- City Management Team
- Structural Protection Specialist for Interface fires
- Fire investigations and fire inspections
- Haz Mat specialist, highway rescue.
- Emergency Service Coordinator for the Regional District
of Okanagan Similkameen – Certificate in Emergency Management.
Phoenix Emergency Management Inc.
- My goal with Phoenix has always been to provide the same level of service that I provided as a Fire Chief and B.C. Ambulance Paramedic, to industrial clients.
- To achieve this Phoenix is kept to a limited number of units to ensure the highest quality services. I take pride in knowing every client and working with them on each location to ensure our services are tailored to meet their needs and with every Phoenix employee to ensure they are providing the level of service our clients demand and deserve.
- We provided services in B.C. and Alberta
- B.C. – from Fort Nelson to Chetwynd, Quesnel to Haida Gwaii and Bella Bella, 100 Mile house to Osoyoos.
- Alberta – from Fort Macleod to Calgary, Grande Prairie to Hinton.
- Services we provide are onsite medical, drug screening, Construction Safety Officers and have recently added gas safety – H2S Safety Specialists, air monitoring and air trailers.
Our motto is “NOTHING LEFT TO CHANCE”
Phoenix utilizes’ field managers to assist with a number of general supervision duties, including training of medics and site visits to ensure quality service.
Phoenix utilizes the BC Emergency Management principals allowing it to expand the staff positions within the company as required during bus times and scale back as required.
Phoenix’s medics are hand picked experienced, mature individuals with multiple patient contacts in emergency situations. They are professionals that exude confidence.
Phoenix provides all levels of emergency service from basic life support (BLS) to advanced life support (ALS)
2MedicsGo to Medic Page
Want to join us?
Would you like to start a rewarding new career helping people? Click the big orange button.