CONSTRUCTION SAFETY OFFICER (CSO or NCSO) /OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID ATTENDANT
Candidates MUST have:
- A current Construction Safety Officer Certificate, CSO or NCSO;
- A current Occupational First Aid Level 3 Certificate;
- A current drivers licence, provide a claim history and driving record;
- Current references;
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal record check.
Assets to this position are:
- Experience providing CSO service;
- Experience providing 1st aid services;
- Having a current B.C. Hydro PSSP/WPP Cat: A & B training;
- A background in construction, record keeping, coaching of a teams and radio communications;
- Other emergency services training and demonstrated skills;
- First Nations applicants.
Applicants will send a resume describing their aptitude, experience and letters of reference in this field as well as attaching their certification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line put: CSO Application
We look forward to hearing from you and will respond to your application ASAP.
Phoenix Emergency Management Inc.