What we provide
OFA 3 – Basic First Aid EMR – Basic Life Support Medic PCP – ACP – Paramedic and Advanced Paramedic Level
OFA 3 – Basic First Aid EMR – Basic Life Support Medic EMT – EMT-P – Paramedic and Advanced Paramedic Level
Medics Primary Site Responsibilities
Medics will be prepared for all medical emergencies at all times and will ensure their plans, equipment, communications and transportation is ready.
Medical Emergency Response Planning
- Phoenix creates a dynamic Medical emergency response plan (ERP) for each site and registers with STARS or other support networks and routinely ensures the information is kept up to date and Phoenix also creates a transportation plan, driving or air.
- Phoenix trains their onsite supplied drivers in operations of the vehicle, driving systems, emergency response, the ERP, transportation plan and communications.
- Phoenix creates a communication plan as required by BC OH&S requirements and trains all necessary staff in its implementation.
- Phoenix conducts emergency drills to engage participant, test the plans and allows site personal to become familiar with emergency procedures and it also instills confidence in the emergency system. Phoenix will corrects any gaps identified in the drill critique.
- Medics will also complete and maintain the prime contractor site safety plans as requested.
Gate/Site control and Health and Safety Assistants.
- Phoenix medics will perform gate duty / site security
- Log site visitors, record their safety and trade tickets / certifications. Immediate notification of deficiencies or non compliance, suspicious behavior, wildlife sightings and submit requested reports
- Provide Company and or Site Orientations including enforcing PPE requirements and enabling you to take a proactive approach to your safety program.
- Participate in safety meetings, site hazard identification and site record keeping programs entering data into data base systems.
- Track material safety data sheets – determine chemicals present on the site, prepare for first aid events and emergency response to these chemicals, check for updated MSDS and identify these hazards to all oncoming site personal.
- Phoenix medics will participate in all site emergency drills
- Follow all Phoenix Health and Safety program requirements, all prime contractor identified H&S requirements and provincial requirements – for instance being available within the correct time frame and will follow all Phoenix and Prime Contractor Health and Safety program requirements and assist as a safety assistant.
- Completing (BC) First aid assessment worksheets.
PARTICIPATION IN SITE AND REMOTE SITE PERSONAL TRACKING SYSTEMS
Working Alone Procedures
- Medics will assist with working alone or remote tracking systems monitoring
Will inspect CONTRACTOR SUPPLIED – FIRST AID EQUIPMENT / LOG BOOK AND EYE WASH STATION
- Medics will conduct monthly fire safety inspection of well site accommodations and provide a comprehensive report to site managers to keep them in compliance with BC Fire Safety and BC Building code requirements.
Medical Coordination System